Assistant for production
Part time job at SCITEQ production site
By joining SCITEQ you join a company which is dedicated to delivering high quality test equipment to the global plastic industry. You will be part of a competent and skilled team at our facility in Hinnerup. We are busy and we take pride in delivering on time.
You will work independently and your tasks will be diverse. You will have support from and work together with the production team. We offer a part-time position, estimated to 40 hours per month.
Your key tasks will be:
- Packing and shipping of equipment
- Keeping production area neat and clean
- Assembly of machinery
- Minor administration tasks
- A broad variety of tasks depending on the needs of the production team
Our preferred candidate has the following professional and personal qualifications:
- You are an energetic, flexible team-player with a positive mindset
- You approach routine tasks with a positive attitude
- You might have a background as craftsman – or you have skills as one.
- You are fluent in Danish, both verablly and in writting
- It is an advantage if you have the fork lift certificate, but it is not a requirement
We offer a part-time position, estimated to 40 hours per month. You will plan your flexible working hours with the technical manager. The working hours will typically be during Monday to Thursday: 6.30-16.00 and Friday: 6.30-14.00.
It is a permanent position and the preferred candidate is therefore able to stay with us for +1 year.
For further information, please contact Technical Manager, Thomas Gedsig Nielsen +45 3066 0952Read more about us